So, how do you get into your new home?
What are your finance options?
Ensuring you get approved the first time is paramount. If you have previously been declined it will affect any future applications which is why before we put through an application we make sure everything is in order. Have existing loans or defaults? No problem. We can work around these and get your credit to a point where it will breeze through. We are known for going to great lengths and put in the hard work to ensure anything considered too hard for others, is too easy for us. From government assistance loans, low or no deposit home loans, to putting a saving plan in place you can rest assured it will be a breeze for you.
First Home Buyer's Grant
The First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) is a one-off $10,000 payment from the West Australian Government that is designed to assist first home buyers to buy or build a residential property.
The Grant is payable on house and land packages valued up to $750,000.
Are you eligible?
- Over 18 years old
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Have NOT previously owned a residential property
- Reside in the property for a minimum of 6 months within the first 12 months
But that is not all! As a first home buyer, the State Government will also waive the entire Stamp Duty where the dutiable value of the land does not exceed $300,000.
If this exceeds $430,000 but not $530,000 the duty is payable at a rate of $19.19 for every $100 that exceeds $430,000.
Have no or low deposit?No Problem, we have many different avenues to assist you.
- Keystart is a great solution for those struggling to save a deposit.
- Just like the First Home Owners Grant, Keystart finance is a government initiative to assist people just like you get into your first home.
- With Keystart you only need a minimal deposit and no genuine savings required.
- As a bonus if you are eligible for Keystart, then you do not need to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance either.
Bad credit rating?
We get it, no one is perfect and from time to time payments get missed, but that shouldn’t stop you from achieving your home ownership goals. But don’t worry, our team have an extensive track record of helping people just like you remove and clear their defaults!
- Have defaults?
- Missed payments
- Too many loans?